Thursday 15 October 2009

Healing time

I had some surgery about 3 weeks ago and will be sitting around at home for a couple of months. I get bored easily, especially if incapacitated, so the weeks are going to be filled with tedium. I have had a lot of support from my 3 best mates on UK Pagan. I suppose my time is best being filled with reading as well as getting a bit involved in a Wiccan online course. The interesting fact is that I found this:
http://www.magickaschool.com/index.php
as a result of making enquiries for a friend, she wasn't interested but I became so!!
I am not a Wiccan at heart, I dont like a structured state, which is how I see it, but I think it is good to take the lessons and exams just for the knowledge.

I am interested in the tarot course for much the same reason. I use the tarot as a focus when I am reading with a subject, I let the cards and their positions speak to me rather than me attempting to interpret them, so again, from a history and understanding their background, the tarot course is quite interesting.

Such a grey and murky old day and the best you can say is 'it might rain or it might not'

No comments:

Post a Comment